1. [D] as well as
2. [A]decide on
4. [A]In theory
5. [C] After
6. [A] into
8. [C] recite
9. [D] tying
10. [B] lighting
11. [D] union
12. [D] live
13. [B] until
14. [A] avoid
15. [C] viewed
16. [C] whenever
17. [B] brought
18. [C] viewed
19. [C] shows
20. [A] while
21 A physical beauty
22 D doing harm to
23 B new standards
24 D pursuing perfect
25 D A challenge to
26 D isnot well
27 A gradually destroyed
28 C the liberal democrats
29 A high light
30 D the town and country
31 C uncertainty
32 A winning
33 C less severe
34 A has an impact on their decision
35 D the necessary
36 題 A the high cost of operation
37 題 B make strategic adjustment
38 題 B it meant for the most loyal customers
39 題 C aggressiveness better meets challenges
40 題 D Cherish the Newspaper still in Your Hand
41 A 42 F 43 D 44 E 45 B
46. We don’t have to learn how to bementally healthy; it is built into us in the same way that our bodies know howto heal a cut or mend a broken bone.
47. Our mental health doesn’t really goanywhere; like the sun behind a cloud, it can be temporarily hidden from view,but it is fully capable of being restored in an instant.
48. Mental health allows us to view others with sympathy if they are havingtroubles, with kindness if they are in pain, and with unconditional live nomatter who they are.
49. Although mental health is the cure-allfor lives, it is perfectly ordinary as you will see that it has been there todirect you through all your difficult decisions.
50. As you will come to see, knowing thatmental health is always available and knowing to trust it allows us to slowdown to the moment and live life happily.
December 26, 2015
Asa librarian of our university, I am very pleased to show sincerest welcome toyou, our dear new international friends, and would like to offer some relevantinformation as regards our library.
Inthe first place, the library is located at Campus A. Considering most of youlive in Campus B, it is advisable to come here when you have classes in CampusA. In addition, there is a wonderful café in our library. It will be convenientfor you to buy something needed and have a chat with friends.
Sincerely welcome toour library!
Here are two pictures, both interesting but with sharply contrastedimplication. As is vividly depicted in the first photo, a parent is requestinghis son to study but himself is playing computer, which successfully capturesour eyes. On the contrary, the second picture describes that another parent isstudying with his own child together, finally completing the contrast of thetwo pictures. Obviously, what the two drawings have subtly conveyed should begiven more concern.
Theoretically, several reasons may trigger the problem conveyed in thepicture, but for my part, the following two are of utmost importance. On thetop of list is that the general public have failed to realize the importance ofsetting good examples for their kids and a big part of their attention has beendistracted by the so-called “great events”. In addition, there is the otherpoint that no one can ignore. It is universally admitted that our educationtends to stress test-taking and mechanical learning, over the ability toconfront realistic problems, including how to cultivate children properly athome. No other case can better illustrate the fallout of what I have discussedthan the picture above.
According to the analysis above, it is advisable for us to take steps toreverse this evil trend. Of all the steps, mass media may be the most effectiveone in the work. Only in this way can we resolve this problem and embrace abright future.